Soldier and Family Housing
  • News

November 22, 2013

The Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development today announced that a new national report shows a 24-percent drop in homelessness among veterans since 2010.
In order to obtain a VA home loan, you must first fill out VA Form 26-1880, the request for your Certificate of Eligibility.